PTC – Preparing Pastor-Scholars for the Churches of Oceania
Based in Suva, the capital city of Fiji, the Pacific Theological College is a unique institution: a regional, ecumenical theological college offering academic programmes since 1965, serving the churches of the Pacific Islands. Originally founded to offer degree-level theological education for students from Pacific Island churches, we now offer a complete range of academic programmes in theology and some related disciplines, ranging from pre-degree award programmes (Certificates and Diplomas) to our doctoral programme. Some pre-degree and degree-level programmes are also available in non-residential modes, including distance education.
Serving the people of American Samoa, the Cook Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji & Rotuma, French Polynesia, Kiribati, Nauru, New Caledonia, Niue, Marshall Islands, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu and West-Papua.
Hot Off the Press:
We are looking for a Human Resources Manager. This is a senior management staff of the College responsible for HR Planning, Management, Coordination, Monitoring and Reporting. Check out more details here.
- Welcome message from the Principal
- The latest PTC newsletter
- The PTC Handbook offers full details for all programmes and activities.
- The PTC Education by Extension programme (PTCEE) has its own website.
- The Institute for Mission and Research (IMR) has its own website.
- Access the PTC Library Catalogue from outside the PTC Network
- Access the PTC Library Catalogue from inside the PTC Network
- Access the Job Vacancies page