Search PTC Site
- Conference: Churches Tackling Gender-Based Violence (April 2018) 2018-02-25In April 2018 the Pacific Theological College and the New Zealand Institute for Pacific Research will host a conference at the PTC in Suva. The details are: Churches Tackling Gender-Based Violence: Preventing Violence, Reporting Perpetrators, Restoring Survivors 12-13 April 2018 … Continue reading →
- New pages for PTCEE and IMR 2017-11-25Both the PTC Education by Extension programme (PTCEE) and the Institute for Mission and Research (IMR) have their own, freshly designed pages on a subdomain of PTC’s website. There are links to these pages in the ‘Quick Links’ section at … Continue reading →
- Public Seminar: Latin American Liberation Theology and its Legacies (12 October 2017) 2017-10-10The Theology and Ethics Department of the PTC is pleased to host a Public Seminar on “Latin American Liberation Theology and its Legacies” with Prof. David Tombs, Director of Centre for Theology and Public Issues, University of Otago 3pm Thursday … Continue reading →
- PTC Bazaar Scheduled for 26 August 2017 2017-08-09The PTC will host a bazaar on Saturday 26 August 2017 from 9am to 3pm at its campus in Vuya Road, Nasese, Suva. There will be entertainment, food, and stalls. Fun for all the family.
- PTC now an FNPF Approved Education Institute 2017-06-09The Pacific Theological College is one of the higher education provider in Fiji to achieve this prestigious accreditation from the Fiji National Provident Fund. Local students can now take this advantage to pay there fees through the FNPF Education Assistance … Continue reading →
- Conference: Churches Tackling Gender-Based Violence (April 2018) 2018-02-25
Design, graphics & text
© (2012-) PTC;
all rights reserved.
The PTC website may have links to external websites. We are not responsible for their content.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
We are searching for a Director of PTCEE and a Co-Director for IRSA. Please see the Vacancies page for details.
We are looking for teaching faculty members in Old Testament as well as for Theology & Ethics. Please refer to the Vacancies page for details.
Two workshops are being held at the Jovili Meo Mission Centre at PTC in late August and early September: one on globalisation as a test case for social analysis, and another on contextual Bible study for community transformation. Both are … Continue reading
PTC is proud to host to the 2013 conference of the Oceania Biblical Studies Assocation (OBSA) from the 1st to the 3rd August 2013. The event will take place at the Jovili Meo Mission Centre (JMMC) of PTC. The programme … Continue reading
Starting on Monday, 8 August 2013, PTC will once again host about a dozen international theological students for a ‘Face-to-Face’ programme run by the God’s Pacific People programme on behalf of the Council for World Mission. The course takes seven … Continue reading
The 2013 Peacebuilding workshop is currently being run at the Jovili Meo Mission Centre (10 – 28 June). This is the third time this three-week training event takes place. Participants from all over the Pacific learn and practice the theory … Continue reading
The launch of the book, “Voices of the People – Perceptions and Preconditions for Democratic Development in Fiji”, took place on 20 February 2013 in the Civic Centre in Suva. The presence of about 300 people including representatives from different … Continue reading
On October 21st 2009, at the Jovili Meo Mission Centre of PTC, Professor Vijay Naidu launched the PTC-producd book “The Pacific Islands at the Beginning of the 21st Century”. Professor Naidu is Head of the School of Government, Development and … Continue reading