The PTC Handbook 2020 is available as a PDF document. Please note that it is designed for printing in A5 format.
Search PTC Site
- Q&A with ARCHBISHOP EMERITUS RT REVD DR Winston Halapua 2020-05-13I’d like to give thanks to God for this space and when you were kind to invite me. I thought of other places and this morning, and that is one of the things you will find out about me, the … Continue reading →
- WORLD COUNCIL OF CHURCHES PILGRIMMAGE 2020-05-12Seventy-four-year-old Suruj Mati was pleasantly surprised when the team from the World Council of Churches (WCC) arrived on her doorstep in January. ‘Oh, come in!’ she joyfully welcomed them into her home, squinting into their faces, wondering who they were. … Continue reading →
- LE-FOLAUGA: THE JOURNEY 2020-05-12Le Folauga, translated as ‘The Journey’ in Samoan is the Pacific Theological College’s first published Year Book. Presenting the Year Book to guests, dignitaries, church leaders, students and the community during the College graduation ceremony in November 2019, Principal Reverend … Continue reading →
- COVID19 2020-05-12COVID19 forced the closure of the Pacific Theological College late March coinciding with the end of the Semester 1A. However, the start of Semester 1B revolutionised the mode of study from face to face to Moodle, an eLearning platform and … Continue reading →
- PTC IS 55 2020-05-11On March 16, the Pacific Theological College launched its 55th Anniversary celebrations that is to be marked with various events throughout the year. Attended by various dignitaries, renowned academics, chiefs, heads of churches and the PTC Community of students and families, … Continue reading →
- Q&A with ARCHBISHOP EMERITUS RT REVD DR Winston Halapua 2020-05-13
Design, graphics & text
© (2012-) PTC;
all rights reserved.
The PTC website may have links to external websites. We are not responsible for their content.