The PTC Handbook for 2017 is available as a PDF document. Please note that it is designed for printing in A5 format.
Search PTC Site
- Public Seminar: Latin American Liberation Theology and its Legacies (12 October 2017) 2017-10-10The Theology and Ethics Department of the PTC is pleased to host a Public Seminar on “Latin American Liberation Theology and its Legacies” with Prof. David Tombs, Director of Centre for Theology and Public Issues, University of Otago 3pm Thursday … Continue reading →
- PTC Bazaar Scheduled for 26 August 2017 2017-08-09The PTC will host a bazaar on Saturday 26 August 2017 from 9am to 3pm at its campus in Vuya Road, Nasese, Suva. There will be entertainment, food, and stalls. Fun for all the family.
- PTC now an FNPF Approved Education Institute 2017-06-09The Pacific Theological College is one of the higher education provider in Fiji to achieve this prestigious accreditation from the Fiji National Provident Fund. Local students can now take this advantage to pay there fees through the FNPF Education Assistance … Continue reading →
- Papers and Sermons from PTC’s 500 Years of Reformation Celebration 2017-05-17The Pacific Theological College celebrated 500 years of the Reformation with a programme of lectures and workshops on 17–18 March 2017. The programme is here: Programme Here are some of the sermons and presentations from that event (all PDF files): … Continue reading →
- Dr Davis reflects on teaching “Political Theology” at PTC 2017-03-23Dr Richard A. Davis, a lecturer in PTC’s Theology and Ethics Department, has published some thoughts on teaching an MTh course in “Political Theology” at PTC in 2016. You can read his reflection on the Political Theology blog.
- Public Seminar: Latin American Liberation Theology and its Legacies (12 October 2017) 2017-10-10
Design, graphics & text
© (2012-) PTC;
all rights reserved.
The PTC website may have links to external websites. We are not responsible for their content.