Hosting a conference? Conducting a workshop? Holding a meeting? Our modern Mission Centre is available for hire at affordable rates.
We have two spacious conference rooms seating 30 people each, which can be combined to seat 60 plus. The Conference rooms can be hired separately at a low rate, including use of restrooms and
kitchen. There is an office and a staff available to assist you during normal business hours should the need arise. Equipment such as LCD Projector, Laptop, DVD Player, Tape Recorder, Video Player, Sound System, Flipcharts and Pin boards are available. A photocopier is available at the College with a charge of 15 cents per page. When confirming your bookings, please inform the Centre’s personnel of all the equipment you might require.
Accommodation is available in 14 double bedrooms with shared bathroom facilities and a VIP room (a single room larger than the double bedrooms, with its own bathroom facilities). Buffet meals can be provided if three days notice is given. There is a leisure room where you can enjoy a good view of the sea, and a spacious dining hall. The Centre also has a Quiet Room with a computer where you can access email and Internet. A kitchen is also available where you can make your coffee, tea or Milo and there is provision for heating food should you decide to have late meals. Bed linen and towels are provided. The Centre also provides a washing machine and a pay phone. The VIP room has its own bathroom.
A tennis court, a volley ball court and a soccer field are adjacent to the Centre and arrangements can be made to use the facilities. Bookings for the tennis court should be made with the PTC Administration office a day before use. For meditation, there is our PTC Chapel nearby. The PTC Library, Canteen and Bookshop are all in a walking distance. Our meeting house; the Fofola e Fala: Havea Latukefu can be booked for an additional charge. There are excellent connections to downtown Suva by bus or taxi or you can reach the centre of Suva by walking an enjoyable 40-minute stroll along the seawall. Should you wish to hire our Mission Centre, please confirm your booking with us a month before the actual hiring dates and supply us with your Participants’ List and Programme.
Listed below are the Centre’s effective rates in Fiji dollars from 1 July 2016. They are subject to change without prior notice. Please check rates at time of booking.
(Note: A reduction is negotiable, depending on bookings.)
- Single Room – $50.00 (per person per night)
- Double Room – $90.00 per day
- VIP Room – $95.00 per day
- Breakfast – $9.00 per head
- Morning Tea – $7.00 per head
- Lunch – $11.00 per head
- Afternoon Tea – $7.00 per head
- Dinner – $13.00 per head
- Buffet – $15.00 per head
Conference Room Only (Inclusive of dining room & restrooms)
- One conference room, full day – $300.00
- One conference room, half day – $150.00
- Both conference rooms, full day – $450.00
- Both conference rooms, half day – $225.00
Quiet Room (for small group meetings only)
- 1 day – $80.00
- Half Day – $400.00
- 1 day – $250.00
- Multimedia Projector – $ 120.00 per day
- Multimedia Projector & Laptop – $150.00 per day
- Sound System – $75.00 per day
- $25.00 per day for groups in residence
- $20.00 per day for groups not in residence
- $10.00 per day for individuals
- 1 Load – $8.00
** (Reduction negotiable depending on bookings)
Terms and Conditions
- Upon signing the Booking Form confirms that you are taking full responsibility of the full amount payment.
- A deposit of $FJ50.00 per booking day must be paid in advance. Bookings are only confirmed after PTC has received the deposit. This deposit will be balanced with the total charges.
- Cancellations given on a 30 days notice before the booking date is free of charge otherwise:
- 21 – 29 days notice will be charged 20% of the rental fee
- 14 – 20 days notice will be charged 40% of the rental fee
- 7 – 13 days notice will be charged 60% of the rental fee
- 1 – 6 days notice will be charged 80% of the rental fee
For more Information and Bookings please contact Arieta Tirikula on telephone : (679) 331 1100 Ext 113/9723811 Fax : (679) 330 1728 or Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Full details are available in the PTC Handbook.
For more information and bookings please contact:
Mrs Arieta Tirikula