The Pacific Theological College (PTC) located in Nasese, Suva, is a regional ecumenical tertiary institution that served the region through the churches of the Pacific for over 50 years. We invite applications for the position of Electrician, to be part of a vibrant and dedicated regional team.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Install, maintain and repair electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems.
- Read technical diagrams and blueprints.
- Perform general electrical maintenance.
- Inspect transformers and circuit breakers and other electrical components.
- Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate of testing devices.
- Repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring, or fixtures.
- Follow National Electrical Code and local building regulations.
- Circuit breaker corrective maintenance.
- Good knowledge of various test equipment.
- At least 5 years’ experience working as an electrician. Must have an Electrical Diploma or trade certificate and a Wireman’s License. Experience in renewable energy field will be an advantage. Carpentry knowledge will be an added advantage. Must have good values and ethics and ability to work in a team.
Closing Date is 10th February 2023
Submit applications with current CV along with references (required with the application) from at least two credible referees with their contacts. Applications can be submitted electronically to the Human Resources Manager by email to: email@example.com . Alternatively, send via postal mail to the address: Human Resources Manager, Pacific Theological College, Private Mail Bag, Suva.