The College Chapel was built by contributions from all the Christian churches of the Pacific, including the Roman Catholic Church. In December, 1968 it was dedicated to the memory of the hundreds of Islander missionaries who proclaimed the Gospel across the full expanse of the Pacific. As each church made its contribution, it also presented a list of as many of its own missionaries as could be remembered who went overseas to other island groups, and these names were inscribed on a scroll which was to be kept in the chapel.
Search PTC Site
- Vacancy: Full-Time Lecturer in Theology & Ethics 2019-05-19The Pacific Theological College (PTC) is looking for a full-time lecturer in the Theology and Ethics department. The position will be based on a potentially renewable 4 years contract starting 15th January 2020. PTC is an ecumenical institution made up … Continue reading →
- Welcome to the Oceania Laca! 2019-04-29PTC Principal Rev. Dr Upolu Luma Vaai welcomes everyone to share our journey with you all aboard the Oceania Laca! Continue reading →
- User Access Accounts 2019-01-02Staff Each Staff is given an account and will apply for network access, which will enable them access to the office computer, email, internet, library catalog, network shares, and printer. Student Each Student is given an account to access student … Continue reading →
- Conference: Churches Tackling Gender-Based Violence (April 2018) 2018-02-25In April 2018 the Pacific Theological College and the New Zealand Institute for Pacific Research hosted a conference at the PTC in Suva: Churches Tackling Gender-Based Violence: Preventing Violence, Reporting Perpetrators, Restoring Survivors 12-13 April 2018 Purpose The primary purposes … Continue reading →
- New pages for PTCEE and IMR 2017-11-25Both the PTC Education by Extension programme (PTCEE) and the Institute for Mission and Research (IMR) have their own, freshly designed pages on a subdomain of PTC’s website. There are links to these pages in the ‘Quick Links’ section at … Continue reading →
- Vacancy: Full-Time Lecturer in Theology & Ethics 2019-05-19
Design, graphics & text
© (2012-) PTC;
all rights reserved.
The PTC website may have links to external websites. We are not responsible for their content.