The College Chapel was built by contributions from all the Christian churches of the Pacific, including the Roman Catholic Church. In December, 1968 it was dedicated to the memory of the hundreds of Islander missionaries who proclaimed the Gospel across the full expanse of the Pacific. As each church made its contribution, it also presented a list of as many of its own missionaries as could be remembered who went overseas to other island groups, and these names were inscribed on a scroll which was to be kept in the chapel.
Search PTC Site
- Coordinator of the Centre for Women’s Development Programme 2020-08-11Applications are invited for the following position: Co-ordinator of Centre for Women’s Development Programme The Pacific Theological College (PTC) is a regional ecumenical tertiary institution that serves the region through the churches of the Pacific. We invite applications for the … Continue reading →
- New Appointments 2020-07-26For the first time, the Pacific Theological College has a new Manager Human Resources. The appointee to the position is Vijay Kumar. He is Fijian. Mr Kumar joins PTC from the University of Fiji where he held the same position. He … Continue reading →
- Reweaving an Ecological Pacific 2020-07-26The Institute for Mission and Research (IMR) of the Pacific Theological College is organising a series of webinars and online meetings on the theme ‘Changing the Story (CTS) of Development in the Pacific Meeting Series.’ The meeting series scheduled weekly, … Continue reading →
- Talanoa with Dr. Cosden 2020-07-26Dr. Darell Cosden, who is from the United States of America, joined the Pacific Theological College this year as Senior Lecturer Theology and Ethics. He also serves PTC as its Academic Dean, taking over the role from Rev. Dr. Gwayaweng … Continue reading →
- Psycho-Social/Spiritual Support 2020-07-26Fijian Church leaders are calling for greater psycho spiritual/psycho social support for Fijians following the COVID 19 pandemic and a recent spate of Cyclones. Many voiced their concerns about the emotional and psychological wellbeing of Fijians at a Psycho-Social Forum … Continue reading →
- Coordinator of the Centre for Women’s Development Programme 2020-08-11
Design, graphics & text
© (2012-) PTC;
all rights reserved.
The PTC website may have links to external websites. We are not responsible for their content.