The College Chapel was built by contributions from all the Christian churches of the Pacific, including the Roman Catholic Church. In December, 1968 it was dedicated to the memory of the hundreds of Islander missionaries who proclaimed the Gospel across the full expanse of the Pacific. As each church made its contribution, it also presented a list of as many of its own missionaries as could be remembered who went overseas to other island groups, and these names were inscribed on a scroll which was to be kept in the chapel.
Search PTC Site
- Vacancy: Principal of The Pacific Theological College 2018-05-03The Council of the College is seeking a Principal to take office in January 2019, and invites applications from suitably qualified persons by 24 August 2018. The Pacific Theological College is an ecumenical institution established in Fiji to serve the … Continue reading →
- Conference: Churches Tackling Gender-Based Violence (April 2018) 2018-02-25In April 2018 the Pacific Theological College and the New Zealand Institute for Pacific Research hosted a conference at the PTC in Suva: Churches Tackling Gender-Based Violence: Preventing Violence, Reporting Perpetrators, Restoring Survivors 12-13 April 2018 Purpose The primary purposes … Continue reading →
- New pages for PTCEE and IMR 2017-11-25Both the PTC Education by Extension programme (PTCEE) and the Institute for Mission and Research (IMR) have their own, freshly designed pages on a subdomain of PTC’s website. There are links to these pages in the ‘Quick Links’ section at … Continue reading →
- Public Seminar: Latin American Liberation Theology and its Legacies (12 October 2017) 2017-10-10The Theology and Ethics Department of the PTC is pleased to host a Public Seminar on “Latin American Liberation Theology and its Legacies” with Prof. David Tombs, Director of Centre for Theology and Public Issues, University of Otago 3pm Thursday … Continue reading →
- PTC Bazaar Scheduled for 26 August 2017 2017-08-09The PTC will host a bazaar on Saturday 26 August 2017 from 9am to 3pm at its campus in Vuya Road, Nasese, Suva. There will be entertainment, food, and stalls. Fun for all the family.
- Vacancy: Principal of The Pacific Theological College 2018-05-03
Design, graphics & text
© (2012-) PTC;
all rights reserved.
The PTC website may have links to external websites. We are not responsible for their content.