1. Academic Vacancies
There are currently these vacancies:
- Lecturer in Academic Skills and English. Applications open until 24 October 2018.
- Principal of The Pacific Theological College Applications by 30 September 2018 (readvertised)
Notes for All Academic Vacancies
For general academic expectations regarding teaching faculty, please see the document ‘Academic Expectations‘.
Applicants to any permanent faculty position should also fill in the Faculty Application Form.
Any applicant who is not a citizen or permanent resident of Fiji will need to:
- have a medical report signed by a medical doctor, using the Fiji Immigration medical form for this purpose (please note that x-rays, blood-tests, etc. are not normally required for this);
- obtain a police clearance certificate (criminal records check) from every country in which the applicant has lived for more than 12 months during the past 10 years.
2. Other Vacancies
- There are no current vacancies.