Based in Suva, the capital city of Fiji, the Pacific Theological College is a unique institution: a regional, ecumenical theological college offering academic programmes since 1965, serving the churches of the Pacific Islands. Originally founded to offer degree-level theological education for students from Pacific Island churches, we we now offer a complete range of academic programmes in theology and some related disciplines, ranging from pre-degree award programmes to our doctoral programme. Pre-degree and some degree-level programmes are also available in non-residential modes.
Search PTC Site
- Papers and Sermons from PTC’s 500 Years of Reformation Celebration 2017-05-17The Pacific Theological College celebrated 500 years of the Reformation with a programme of lectures and workshops on 17–18 March 2017. The programme is here: Programme Here are some of the sermons and presentations from that event (all PDF files): … Continue reading →
- Dr Davis reflects on teaching “Political Theology” at PTC 2017-03-23Dr Richard A. Davis, a lecturer in PTC’s Theology and Ethics Department, has published some thoughts on teaching an MTh course in “Political Theology” at PTC in 2016. You can read his reflection on the Political Theology blog.
- Public Lecture 23 March 2017 2017-03-22You are invited to a public lecture hosted by the Institute for Mission and Research (IMR). The public lecture has been organized by the IMR and will happen on Thursday the 23rd of March, at 6.30pm at the PTC Fale. … Continue reading →
- 500 Years of Reformation – A Celebration (Programme) 2017-02-22The Pacific Theological College will celebrate 500 years of the Reformation with a programme of lectures and workshops on 17 – 18 March 2017. The programme is here: Reformation 500 Programme
- Vacancy: Computer Technician 2016-11-02Details on the vacancies page. Deadline: 18 November 2016.
- Papers and Sermons from PTC’s 500 Years of Reformation Celebration 2017-05-17
Design, graphics & text
© (2012-) PTC;
all rights reserved.
The PTC website may have links to external websites. We are not responsible for their content.