Dr. Nokise served as the Principal of PTC and as Professor of Ecumenism (with part-time teaching and supervision responsibilities in both the Department of Church Ministry and the Department of Church History).
At PTC since 1998.
Dr. Nokise is an ordained minister of the Presbyterian Church of Aotearoa. He has worked as a University lecturer, University chaplain, parish minister and family therapist. In 1998 he and his family relocated to to the Pacific Theological College in Fiji, where he served as Lecturer in Theology and Ethics Department, and Church History Department. From 1998 to 2001 he served as Head of the Church History Department; 1999–2001 as Vice Principal; and in 2002 he became the eighth Principal of the College.
Contact & Other Websites
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- BA (Victoria University of Wellington) 1973
- BD (University of Otago) 1976
- MTh (University of Otago) 1978
- PhD (Australian National University) 1982
- Pacific Church History 19th Century
- Medieval Church
- History of Ecumenism
- Inter Disciplinary Course on Church and Society
- Medieval and Reformation History
- Contextual Theology