Search PTC Site
- Vacancy: Lecturer in Pacific Church History 2019-04-01The Pacific Theological College (PTC) is looking for a full-time lecturer for its Church History Department with specialisation on the History of the Church in the Pacific Islands. The position will be based on a potentially renewable 4 years contract … Continue reading →
- User Access Accounts 2019-01-02Staff Each Staff is given an account and will apply for network access, which will enable them access to the office computer, email, internet, library catalog, network shares, and printer. Student Each Student is given an account to access student … Continue reading →
- Conference: Churches Tackling Gender-Based Violence (April 2018) 2018-02-25In April 2018 the Pacific Theological College and the New Zealand Institute for Pacific Research hosted a conference at the PTC in Suva: Churches Tackling Gender-Based Violence: Preventing Violence, Reporting Perpetrators, Restoring Survivors 12-13 April 2018 Purpose The primary purposes … Continue reading →
- New pages for PTCEE and IMR 2017-11-25Both the PTC Education by Extension programme (PTCEE) and the Institute for Mission and Research (IMR) have their own, freshly designed pages on a subdomain of PTC’s website. There are links to these pages in the ‘Quick Links’ section at … Continue reading →
- Public Seminar: Latin American Liberation Theology and its Legacies (12 October 2017) 2017-10-10The Theology and Ethics Department of the PTC is pleased to host a Public Seminar on “Latin American Liberation Theology and its Legacies” with Prof. David Tombs, Director of Centre for Theology and Public Issues, University of Otago 3pm Thursday … Continue reading →
- Vacancy: Lecturer in Pacific Church History 2019-04-01
Design, graphics & text
© (2012-) PTC;
all rights reserved.
The PTC website may have links to external websites. We are not responsible for their content.
Category Archives: Courses
The Pacific Theological College is one of the higher education provider in Fiji to achieve this prestigious accreditation from the Fiji National Provident Fund. Local students can now take this advantage to pay there fees through the FNPF Education Assistance … Continue reading
Dr Richard A. Davis, a lecturer in PTC’s Theology and Ethics Department, has published some thoughts on teaching an MTh course in “Political Theology” at PTC in 2016. You can read his reflection on the Political Theology blog.