Search PTC Site
- Human Resources Manager 2020-03-21The Pacific Theological College is looking for a qualified, motivated and skillful individual to join the organisation as a Human Resources Manager. The HR Manager will be a senior management staff of the College, responsible for the College’s HR Planning, … Continue reading →
- A Broken Vanua – Ecumenical for Ecological 2019-09-23A Fijian church leader, the Archbishop of the Catholic Diocese of Suva His Grace Dr Peter Loy Chong has written an inspirational song calling for a stop to be put to coal production, logging and all other harmful actions against … Continue reading →
- Fundraiser 27 September 2019 2019-09-06
- Vacancy: Carpenter & Handyman 2019-08-06Job Opportunity We are looking for a Carpenter & Handyman to be part of our Maintenance Team based working on a full time Position based in Suva. Responsibilities The candidate is honest, efficient, accurate, enthusiastic and a team player, able … Continue reading →
- Vacancy: Information Technology Administrator 2019-05-19TERMS OF REFERENCE Information Technology Administrator The Information Technology Administrator is responsible for all hands-on and day-to-day IT aspects, covering all technology operations, serving faculty, staff and students. The IT Administrator will be the technical product and system owner, to … Continue reading →
- Human Resources Manager 2020-03-21
Design, graphics & text
© (2012-) PTC;
all rights reserved.
The PTC website may have links to external websites. We are not responsible for their content.
Category Archives: Events
In April 2018 the Pacific Theological College and the New Zealand Institute for Pacific Research hosted a conference at the PTC in Suva: Churches Tackling Gender-Based Violence: Preventing Violence, Reporting Perpetrators, Restoring Survivors 12-13 April 2018 Purpose The primary purposes … Continue reading
The Theology and Ethics Department of the PTC is pleased to host a Public Seminar on “Latin American Liberation Theology and its Legacies” with Prof. David Tombs, Director of Centre for Theology and Public Issues, University of Otago 3pm Thursday … Continue reading
You are invited to a public lecture hosted by the Institute for Mission and Research (IMR). The public lecture has been organized by the IMR and will happen on Thursday the 23rd of March, at 6.30pm at the PTC Fale. … Continue reading
Pacific Theological College (PTC) successfully hosted the inaugural G20 Interfaith Summit: Pacific Regional Preconference from 2-4 May, 2016. The summit started on Monday 2nd with a welcome ceremony and dinner hosted by PTC and progressed on to Tuesday 3rd at … Continue reading