Search PTC Site
- User Access Accounts 2019-01-02Staff Each Staff is given an account and will apply for network access, which will enable them access to the office computer, email, internet, library catalog, network shares, and printer. Student Each Student is given an account to access student … Continue reading →
- Conference: Churches Tackling Gender-Based Violence (April 2018) 2018-02-25In April 2018 the Pacific Theological College and the New Zealand Institute for Pacific Research hosted a conference at the PTC in Suva: Churches Tackling Gender-Based Violence: Preventing Violence, Reporting Perpetrators, Restoring Survivors 12-13 April 2018 Purpose The primary purposes … Continue reading →
- New pages for PTCEE and IMR 2017-11-25Both the PTC Education by Extension programme (PTCEE) and the Institute for Mission and Research (IMR) have their own, freshly designed pages on a subdomain of PTC’s website. There are links to these pages in the ‘Quick Links’ section at … Continue reading →
- Public Seminar: Latin American Liberation Theology and its Legacies (12 October 2017) 2017-10-10The Theology and Ethics Department of the PTC is pleased to host a Public Seminar on “Latin American Liberation Theology and its Legacies” with Prof. David Tombs, Director of Centre for Theology and Public Issues, University of Otago 3pm Thursday … Continue reading →
- PTC Bazaar Scheduled for 26 August 2017 2017-08-09The PTC will host a bazaar on Saturday 26 August 2017 from 9am to 3pm at its campus in Vuya Road, Nasese, Suva. There will be entertainment, food, and stalls. Fun for all the family.
- User Access Accounts 2019-01-02
Design, graphics & text
© (2012-) PTC;
all rights reserved.
The PTC website may have links to external websites. We are not responsible for their content.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
PTC invites applications for either one full-time or two part-time (50%) posts in (a) Academic Skills / Research Skills, and (b) English Language Support. Details are on the ‘Vacancies’ page.
PTC is pleased to announce that the new Director of the PTC Education by Extension programme, Rev Val Ogden, is now taking up her post at PTC. Welcome!
PTC welcomes Andrew Connelly, our latest visiting lecturer, who will teach a BD and a Master’s course in the Church History department during semester-half 2B of 2014. Andrew Connelly has submitted his PhD thesis (on colonial and indigenous histories in … Continue reading
The application deadline for the faculty position in Old Testament Studies has been extended; please see the vacancies page for details.
On August 28, 2014, acting upon the recommendations of the Appointments & Staff Review Committee, the Executive Committe of Council has appointed three existing teaching faculty members as professors under the new four-tier job title scheme for teaching faculty which … Continue reading
The Department of Biblical Studies at PTC is urgently looking for two temporary teaching faculty members (rank: open) to teach two Masters-level courses each in an intensive mode (3-4 weeks in October 2014). See our ‘vacancies‘ page for more details.
PTC is seeking to employ three new lecturers, one each for Old Testament, Church History, and Theology & Ethics (rank open).
PTC welcomes a new faculty member for the Department of Theology and Ethics, Rev. Dr. Upolu Vaai of the Congregational Christian Church Samoa. Dr. Vaai replaces Rev. Dr. Cliff Bird, who served PTC for six years; Dr. Bird now works … Continue reading
The 2014 College Handbook has been uploaded. The Academic Calendar page has also been changed to reflect the Academic Year 2014.
While the application period for the position in Old Testament Studies has closed, the search for the position in ethics & theology has been extended. Please see the Vacancies page.