Search PTC Site
- Q&A with ARCHBISHOP EMERITUS RT REVD DR Winston Halapua 2020-05-13I’d like to give thanks to God for this space and when you were kind to invite me. I thought of other places and this morning, and that is one of the things you will find out about me, the … Continue reading →
- WORLD COUNCIL OF CHURCHES PILGRIMMAGE 2020-05-12Seventy-four-year-old Suruj Mati was pleasantly surprised when the team from the World Council of Churches (WCC) arrived on her doorstep in January. ‘Oh, come in!’ she joyfully welcomed them into her home, squinting into their faces, wondering who they were. … Continue reading →
- LE-FOLAUGA: THE JOURNEY 2020-05-12Le Folauga, translated as ‘The Journey’ in Samoan is the Pacific Theological College’s first published Year Book. Presenting the Year Book to guests, dignitaries, church leaders, students and the community during the College graduation ceremony in November 2019, Principal Reverend … Continue reading →
- COVID19 2020-05-12COVID19 forced the closure of the Pacific Theological College late March coinciding with the end of the Semester 1A. However, the start of Semester 1B revolutionised the mode of study from face to face to Moodle, an eLearning platform and … Continue reading →
- PTC IS 55 2020-05-11On March 16, the Pacific Theological College launched its 55th Anniversary celebrations that is to be marked with various events throughout the year. Attended by various dignitaries, renowned academics, chiefs, heads of churches and the PTC Community of students and families, … Continue reading →
- Q&A with ARCHBISHOP EMERITUS RT REVD DR Winston Halapua 2020-05-13
Design, graphics & text
© (2012-) PTC;
all rights reserved.
The PTC website may have links to external websites. We are not responsible for their content.
Author Archives: Richard Davis
In April 2018 the Pacific Theological College and the New Zealand Institute for Pacific Research hosted a conference at the PTC in Suva: Churches Tackling Gender-Based Violence: Preventing Violence, Reporting Perpetrators, Restoring Survivors 12-13 April 2018 Purpose The primary purposes … Continue reading
The Theology and Ethics Department of the PTC is pleased to host a Public Seminar on “Latin American Liberation Theology and its Legacies” with Prof. David Tombs, Director of Centre for Theology and Public Issues, University of Otago 3pm Thursday … Continue reading
The Pacific Theological College is one of the higher education provider in Fiji to achieve this prestigious accreditation from the Fiji National Provident Fund. Local students can now take this advantage to pay there fees through the FNPF Education Assistance … Continue reading
The Pacific Theological College celebrated 500 years of the Reformation with a programme of lectures and workshops on 17–18 March 2017. The programme is here: Programme Here are some of the sermons and presentations from that event (all PDF files): … Continue reading
Dr Richard A. Davis, a lecturer in PTC’s Theology and Ethics Department, has published some thoughts on teaching an MTh course in “Political Theology” at PTC in 2016. You can read his reflection on the Political Theology blog.
You are invited to a public lecture hosted by the Institute for Mission and Research (IMR). The public lecture has been organized by the IMR and will happen on Thursday the 23rd of March, at 6.30pm at the PTC Fale. … Continue reading
The Pacific Theological College will celebrate 500 years of the Reformation with a programme of lectures and workshops on 17 – 18 March 2017. The programme is here: Reformation 500 Programme
Pacific Theological College (PTC) successfully hosted the inaugural G20 Interfaith Summit: Pacific Regional Preconference from 2-4 May, 2016. The summit started on Monday 2nd with a welcome ceremony and dinner hosted by PTC and progressed on to Tuesday 3rd at … Continue reading
PTC’s handbook for 2016 is now online. See the PTC Handbook page to download it.