Search PTC Site
- Vacancy: Principal of The Pacific Theological College 2018-05-03The Council of the College is seeking a Principal to take office in January 2019, and invites applications from suitably qualified persons by 24 August 2018. The Pacific Theological College is an ecumenical institution established in Fiji to serve the … Continue reading →
- Vacancy: PTCEE Course Materials Developer 2018-04-27The Pacific Theological College is growing its Extension Education services and seeks a highly skilled and motivated course materials developer. Working from material produced by PTC’s teachers and other Pacific writers, you will be responsible for the editing, design and … Continue reading →
- Conference: Churches Tackling Gender-Based Violence (April 2018) 2018-02-25In April 2018 the Pacific Theological College and the New Zealand Institute for Pacific Research hosted a conference at the PTC in Suva: Churches Tackling Gender-Based Violence: Preventing Violence, Reporting Perpetrators, Restoring Survivors 12-13 April 2018 Purpose The primary purposes … Continue reading →
- New pages for PTCEE and IMR 2017-11-25Both the PTC Education by Extension programme (PTCEE) and the Institute for Mission and Research (IMR) have their own, freshly designed pages on a subdomain of PTC’s website. There are links to these pages in the ‘Quick Links’ section at … Continue reading →
- Public Seminar: Latin American Liberation Theology and its Legacies (12 October 2017) 2017-10-10The Theology and Ethics Department of the PTC is pleased to host a Public Seminar on “Latin American Liberation Theology and its Legacies” with Prof. David Tombs, Director of Centre for Theology and Public Issues, University of Otago 3pm Thursday … Continue reading →
- Vacancy: Principal of The Pacific Theological College 2018-05-03
Design, graphics & text
© (2012-) PTC;
all rights reserved.
The PTC website may have links to external websites. We are not responsible for their content.
Author Archives: ptcacf
The Department of Biblical Studies at PTC is urgently looking for two temporary teaching faculty members (rank: open) to teach two Masters-level courses each in an intensive mode (3-4 weeks in October 2014). See our ‘vacancies‘ page for more details.
PTC is seeking to employ three new lecturers, one each for Old Testament, Church History, and Theology & Ethics (rank open).
PTC welcomes a new faculty member for the Department of Theology and Ethics, Rev. Dr. Upolu Vaai of the Congregational Christian Church Samoa. Dr. Vaai replaces Rev. Dr. Cliff Bird, who served PTC for six years; Dr. Bird now works … Continue reading
The 2014 College Handbook has been uploaded. The Academic Calendar page has also been changed to reflect the Academic Year 2014.
While the application period for the position in Old Testament Studies has closed, the search for the position in ethics & theology has been extended. Please see the Vacancies page.
We are searching for a Director of PTCEE and a Co-Director for IRSA. Please see the Vacancies page for details.
We are looking for teaching faculty members in Old Testament as well as for Theology & Ethics. Please refer to the Vacancies page for details.
Two workshops are being held at the Jovili Meo Mission Centre at PTC in late August and early September: one on globalisation as a test case for social analysis, and another on contextual Bible study for community transformation. Both are … Continue reading
PTC is proud to host to the 2013 conference of the Oceania Biblical Studies Assocation (OBSA) from the 1st to the 3rd August 2013. The event will take place at the Jovili Meo Mission Centre (JMMC) of PTC. The programme … Continue reading
Starting on Monday, 8 August 2013, PTC will once again host about a dozen international theological students for a ‘Face-to-Face’ programme run by the God’s Pacific People programme on behalf of the Council for World Mission. The course takes seven … Continue reading