Search PTC Site
- Q&A with ARCHBISHOP EMERITUS RT REVD DR Winston Halapua 2020-05-13I’d like to give thanks to God for this space and when you were kind to invite me. I thought of other places and this morning, and that is one of the things you will find out about me, the … Continue reading →
- WORLD COUNCIL OF CHURCHES PILGRIMMAGE 2020-05-12Seventy-four-year-old Suruj Mati was pleasantly surprised when the team from the World Council of Churches (WCC) arrived on her doorstep in January. ‘Oh, come in!’ she joyfully welcomed them into her home, squinting into their faces, wondering who they were. … Continue reading →
- LE-FOLAUGA: THE JOURNEY 2020-05-12Le Folauga, translated as ‘The Journey’ in Samoan is the Pacific Theological College’s first published Year Book. Presenting the Year Book to guests, dignitaries, church leaders, students and the community during the College graduation ceremony in November 2019, Principal Reverend … Continue reading →
- COVID19 2020-05-12COVID19 forced the closure of the Pacific Theological College late March coinciding with the end of the Semester 1A. However, the start of Semester 1B revolutionised the mode of study from face to face to Moodle, an eLearning platform and … Continue reading →
- PTC IS 55 2020-05-11On March 16, the Pacific Theological College launched its 55th Anniversary celebrations that is to be marked with various events throughout the year. Attended by various dignitaries, renowned academics, chiefs, heads of churches and the PTC Community of students and families, … Continue reading →
- Q&A with ARCHBISHOP EMERITUS RT REVD DR Winston Halapua 2020-05-13
Design, graphics & text
© (2012-) PTC;
all rights reserved.
The PTC website may have links to external websites. We are not responsible for their content.
Author Archives: ptcacf
TERMS OF REFERENCE Information Technology Administrator The Information Technology Administrator is responsible for all hands-on and day-to-day IT aspects, covering all technology operations, serving faculty, staff and students. The IT Administrator will be the technical product and system owner, to … Continue reading
Staff Each Staff is given an account and will apply for network access, which will enable them access to the office computer, email, internet, library catalog, network shares, and printer. Student Each Student is given an account to access student … Continue reading
Both the PTC Education by Extension programme (PTCEE) and the Institute for Mission and Research (IMR) have their own, freshly designed pages on a subdomain of PTC’s website. There are links to these pages in the ‘Quick Links’ section at … Continue reading
Full job and application details are on the Vacancies page. Deadline: 15 November 2016.
PTC is searching for one or two tutors in the areas of (a) Academic Skills & Research Skills, and (b) English Language Support. Further details are listed on our ‘Vacancies’ page.
The 2015 College Handbook has been uploaded – please feel free to view or download it.
PTC invites applications for either one full-time or two part-time (50%) posts in (a) Academic Skills / Research Skills, and (b) English Language Support. Details are on the ‘Vacancies’ page.
PTC is pleased to announce that the new Director of the PTC Education by Extension programme, Rev Val Ogden, is now taking up her post at PTC. Welcome!
PTC welcomes Andrew Connelly, our latest visiting lecturer, who will teach a BD and a Master’s course in the Church History department during semester-half 2B of 2014. Andrew Connelly has submitted his PhD thesis (on colonial and indigenous histories in … Continue reading
The application deadline for the faculty position in Old Testament Studies has been extended; please see the vacancies page for details.